Monday, December 15, 2008

Fans...? From the cast of Twilight! From "Teen" Magazine!

...Each of the cast members admitted they had no idea what they were getting themselves into when they signed on for the movie, and were completely unaware of how loyal and dedicated Twilight fans are -- not to mention how many of them already existed!
"After I booked [the part of Jacob], I checked out the fan sites...and it's crazy," says Taylor [Lautner], "Then at my school, girls were reading it left and right. In my chemistry class, I looked to my left and a girl was reading Twilight, and then in another class, a girl was reading New Moon. It was hilarious. I even had a substitute teacher once who said, 'I heard you're going to be in Twilight. That's my favorite book!"...
*Grab the winter 2009 issue of "Teen" for more digs on the girls and guys of Twilight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that this blog is based mostly on opinions and I'm probably going to be pretty biased on most things. Also remember that all comments do come straight to me before going on the blog, and will not be allowed if they are inappropriate [i.e.- trashing Twilight/cussing/rude innuendoes/etc.]. Thank you.