Wednesday, December 17, 2008

3 Movies???

Okay, so before any of you Twilight nuts have ulcers, I want you to know that I've been corrected a few times on the "only 3 movies" thing. I saw an interview with MTV and Rob Pattinson in which the interviewer asked Rob if he would be participating in the next 3 movies. Plus, I, along with some of my family members and friends, read in numerous articles that there would only be 3 movies. But, again, it is just a rumor and it would be amazing if there were 4 movies, I mean more chances to see the Cullen boys, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that this blog is based mostly on opinions and I'm probably going to be pretty biased on most things. Also remember that all comments do come straight to me before going on the blog, and will not be allowed if they are inappropriate [i.e.- trashing Twilight/cussing/rude innuendoes/etc.]. Thank you.