Wednesday, April 8, 2009

And the winner is....

So, before I actually continue, when I said "winner" I mean winner of the poll, NOT Bella, because we all know Bella is not something to be won. But anywho,

THE WINNER OF THE POLL IS.....(as was predicted)....


TEAM EDWARD!!!
DUN DAH DAH DAH!!!!!!!!!!!


SO ASAP I WILL BE POSTING THE COOLEST POST EVER! IT WILL BE A HUGE DISCUSSION ABOUT WHY MY READERS AND I LOVE AND WANT TO BE A PART OF THE AMAZING TEAM EDWARD! SO CHECK IN DAILY AND DON'T FORGET TO VISIT http://www.mortality-bites.blogspot.com/ WHERE THERE WILL SOON BE ANOTHER CHARACTER DISCUSSION ON THE GORGEOUS, SWEET PREMONISIONIST........drumroll please......


ALICE CULLEN!!!

SO GO! EAT, SLEEP AND MOST IMPORTANTLY...READ TWILIGHT!!!!

(FIRST TWO OPTIONAL)

(THIRD-MANDATORY)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember that this blog is based mostly on opinions and I'm probably going to be pretty biased on most things. Also remember that all comments do come straight to me before going on the blog, and will not be allowed if they are inappropriate [i.e.- trashing Twilight/cussing/rude innuendoes/etc.]. Thank you.