Friday, January 23, 2009

Plagerism.

Midnight Sun was recently leaked into the press. Honestly I think it's wrong. I'll keep this short, but if any of you read Midnight Sun, sorry, but you're all crooks. It's WRONG! If you read Midnight Sun, you are betraying Stephanie Meyer. It would be like stealing her writing and posting it yourself on the internet. It's wrong, and if you read it, you don't deserve Twilight or Stephanie's writing.
Just in case this wasn't implied. I haven't even thought about reading it.
It just makes me really, really angry.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, Just btw, Stephenie Meyers posted it on her website, so I think she doesn't really mind that some people read it, as long as they didn't steal it and post it... you know? Well, thats all I had to say! (.///.)

    ReplyDelete

Please remember that this blog is based mostly on opinions and I'm probably going to be pretty biased on most things. Also remember that all comments do come straight to me before going on the blog, and will not be allowed if they are inappropriate [i.e.- trashing Twilight/cussing/rude innuendoes/etc.]. Thank you.